4.3 litre oil pressure.

My old v6 has 240,000 kilometers on it. My oil pressure gets as high as 33 psi at high rpms, and as low as 15 psi at idle.

Should I be keeping an eye out for a replacement soon, or is this fairly normal.??

Reply to
Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear

My 89 s15 4.3 (approx 250,000 KM) has 50lbs at idle (cold) and about

25lbs at idle (hot). Has at least 50lbs at all times off idle.

I hope this info helps.

Reply to
High Sierra

Reply to