4-post lifts

I'm looking to buy a 4-post automotive lift. Anybody have an opinion on brands and accessories? Need to lift a one ton dually. Thanks.

Reply to
Chief McGee

The question is will the floor you want to mount it on support it? Mac tools sells a good one, as does Rotary lift, and Hunter, but all of them require 10 inches of steel re-enforced concrete for a floor to mount on. I don't like Mohawks, and Kwiklift aren't much better.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

One other thing. The temptation to lift a loaded truck is too high, make sure the lift is rated for the gvw of the rig.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning