58 Apache rebuild

Am currently in process of compleate teardown of 1958 Chevy Apache. I will be rebuilding with a 350/350. Any suggestions and or directions for a complete rebuild?

Thank you George

Reply to
G Clarke

I would like to help you, but I am unsure what you want. Are you looking for someone to rebuild the engine for you? Looking for a place to get parts? Looking for ideas of what to do to the engine?

A little more information would be nice. As far as I know they don't charge by the word on here, so more information may get more responses.

I not trying to be a smartass but different times when I look on here the first response back is we need more information.

Reply to
Doug Adams