700R4 transmission

Any of you guys have any hands on with a so called heavy duty rebuilt 700R4? I'm thinking of getting one to go behind my 454. If yes, where did you get it?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

When my (1987 K5) tranny was due for a rebuild I had it done with the updated parts (sunshell etc, ) Then I installed Corvette servos. Was still running strong when the engine blew last month mudbogging @ 157k on the rebuild. All off the shelf parts from the local Chevy dealer. Regards, JR

Reply to
JR

I should have added. Do yourself a favor and install the new servos b4 you reinstall the transmission in the truck, lol.

Reply to
JR