Tilt Mirrors

I am having a problem setting the rear tilt mirrors on my 08 Silverado. The book Is not informative. Please help................Thanks in Advance. Brian

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

You'll have to use your hands and apply a lot of brute force.

Reply to
Rick Cooper

If you're talking about the Park Assist feature, you have to hit the check mark, one more time after you select which setting you want. Hoppe this helps.

Mark

Reply to
Mark and Ellen Smith

Reply to