93 silverado sportside headlight swap

My '93 silverado has the complete one piece headlight assembly for the headlights and the high beams where you simply replace the bulbs and away you go. Looking around the past few days at other similar trucks I noticed that a few have 2 separate lights instead of the one housing which I have.

Question...

Is it difficult to convert over to that 2 lamp set instead of the one housing? Was thinking of doing it for better adjustments of the lighting direction themselves.

Thanx

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil