'93 Suburban Photos- Anyone have links to Brochure photos??

I want to try various paint schemes in Photoshop for a proposed paint job on my '93 Burb. Need Front and side views that have uniform paint jobs- that is re-touched photos- so I can easily replace colors in photoshop, and than add trim scheme I have in mind.

TIA

PS ain't gonna touch that disc/drum battle anymore. Too hot for my chinchilla!!

Reply to
Loch Stockenbarrel

Hi!

Good luck finding your photos.

Maybe

Brakes are supposed to get a little hot when they work. Do you suppose newsgroup postings about brakes should also become hot a while when in active operation? :-)

William The Guesser (wondering if the above was entertaining)

Reply to
William R. Walsh

"William R. Walsh" wrote in news:5Rn9d.142388$wV.130310@attbi_s54:

Not sure if the style is the same, but I can post the brochure for the '90 if you want.

Reply to
Jackal24

select images, and then type chevy or chevrolet suburban in the search. Got LOADS of pics there.

Reply to
Eightupman

Reply to
Loch Stockenbarrel