My Billing Photos

Hi All

These are my Billing Photos, mostly of me going round the off-road course, does anyone else have any?

I should really apologise to the Marshall who was at the water run where the photographer was as I made a splash for effect and nearly did not stop in time. It was not really slow as possible fast as necessary which is how I drove around the rest of the course (3 times).

I strangely have a diff-lock light which glows dimly most of the time now (it also works properly when you put the diffs in) I guess I have water in the sensor or something.

Later

Phil

T15ER R

Reply to
Phil Clarke

But no fallen trees or flatenned tents... B-)

Apart from one long deep wade and some interesting cross slopes it mainly looks like a smooth muddy track to me. Maybe I ought to photograph one of the tracks round here, some what more axle twisting, get the line wrong and you doink the underside.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

is that a technical term?

Reply to
William Tasso

No it's an ecumenical matter.

Reply to
GbH

If you like, but I was thinking more onomatopoeically.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

err, I think you'll find that should be...

"that would be an ecumenical matter".

Maybe for Land Rovers the stock response should be "Ah, they all do that" or

Reply to
ChavScum