Dodge Charger photos

FYI, for those who are interested, the Dodge Charger photos are at:

have been there for a week. Surprised there's not more Charger discussion here. The official sketches are over there, too, along with info and such-like.

Reply to
David Zatz

Well, poop. The side profile is alright, I guess, but the taillights look like they were stolen from the plug-ugly current Acura TL:

. The entire rear styling is nowhere near what it should've been, i.e., the Charger prototype from '98 or '99,
. DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

A few small changes, i think you need a closer look. The sedan part is the only part that is very similar. Maybe a mix between the intrepid and a 300 c.

Reply to
Joe Devola

I posted the following last week (Sept 30) in this group:

Subject: Brampton to build new Dodge Charger (planned for 2006)

The very first follow-up shifted the thread to a discussion about the Aztec or GTO.

Was I surprised that it didn't spark more of a discussion about Chrysler reviving old badges and expanding it's product line? Not really I guess...

Reply to
MoPar Man

Chrysler reviving old badges and expanding it's product line? Not really I guess...

********* Yeah it's hard to get excited when things like a 4-door "Charger" are being built.... Not to mention it's not that great looking, either. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

It is deffantally a mix between the 300 and the intrepid. The Chassey, body, and the engion are just like the 300M. The tail lights and interrior is just like the intrepid. It looks like Dodge has finally ran out of designs

Reply to
bobby892