95 S-10 turn signals?

OK here goes, my trucks signal lites dont work only once in a while.

My hazard signals {all 4} work just fine,but the turn signals are spooky.

If I put the two front signal bulbs in the front lites the arrows come on on the dash and stay on all the time, but if I take the two bulbs out of the front lites the signal lites will work some time and not sometime.

Nnyone got any Ideas it got me puzzled.

TIA Bat-Man

Reply to
Bat- Man

BAD ground..

Reply to
no one

I changed the flasher, now everything works just fine with the signals but 1 thing.

When my headlites are on the arrows in the dash stay on all the time,but when I put the signals on they blink just fine, where would I look for the bad ground at? Would it be the Headlite switch? TIA Bat-Man

Reply to
Bat- Man

I would make sure all the bulbs are the correct duel or single filament ones and no lights are out including parking lights. I had a lesabre that did this and it turned out to be a front parking light bulb was bad. light on the dash glowed like yours did but only when the headlights were turned on.

fwiw mike

Reply to
vwtopdown