98 Blazer AC problem

AC compressor shuts off when engine temp or ambient temp gets too high. Where should I start? Thanks for the help.

Where should I start? Thanks for the help.

Was the system recently charged? Does it kick off @ idle or only at cruising speeds?
Doc
Where should I start? Thanks for the help.
What do you mean by "too high" ? Is it overheating? If so the ECM is probably shutting it off. Check for leaks...