'98 Sonoma - Driver's side 1.5" lower than Passenger's side at Front Bumper

~~ Re: '98 Sonoma - is soon to be riding high....JACK.... Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 5:44pm (CDT+1) From: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Jack)

Scrib,

Reply to
Scribb Abell

Scrib,

Remind me to send you a get well card!

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Hi

I had the same problem on my 98 Sonoma that I just traded in. A local body shop told me that this is a known issue with these trucks in that the front coil springs get weak and need to be replaced. There might have been a TSB out on that at one time. You could check at

and see.

Later

Reply to
<none