'99 Blazer seat belts

I've got a '99 Blazer 4-door 4x4. Had it for almost 3 years and just now noticed that the center rear seat belt retractor is stuck. How the heck does one remove this retractor to replace it? It's easy enough to get to -- flop the rear seat forward and lift the spring-loaded panel. I've removed the big nut that appears to be holding the retractor in place, but then it almost looks like the retractor mount is below the threads on the bolt, so it won't come loose.

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance for comments on this.

Reply to
tatanka