99 silverado

Took my truck to the dealer, the tranny flushed/oil changed...I now have a leaking radiator? But after looking at it it has been leaking for a while (lot of old grease/dirt on the side). They want $600 to put in a new one? A bit much I think. Looked all around for a new/rebuilt one...found them to be about $250. Is it hard to put one in? I did it on my old 91 S-10 with out too much trouble. Thanks

Reply to
Billy Boy

sidewinder

Case of beer and fifteen trips to AutoZone and you're done...

Reply to
WhyZeeGuy

Ain't that the truth! I buy everything I could conceivably need for a job and then return what I don't need to cut down the number of trips.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"