squeek

Hi , Would like to know if anybody has had this problem,my Avalanche has about 40,000 on it and is a 2002 5.3 liter I am experiencing a squeaking noise in the brake peddle every so often I am at a lose trying to find it . Now I am not kidding but I have been reading about changing the brake fluid and have never herd of that before? If any one has any thoughts I would be very appreciative Thanks , Pete

Reply to
PETE

Try a little silicon spray on your brake pedal joints.

Reply to
News Group

Brake fluid doesn't squeak. Hit the pedal hinges/joints with some white lithium grease.

If your brake fluid is dark, that's moisture in it and you ought to change it. But it's not going to squeak.

Reply to
scrape

Plonk!

Reply to