A couple of pleasant Chevy surprise.

2004 Silverado .

My truck beeped because my turn signal was still on. For reasons beyond me. Most of the time my turn signals don't turn off. When I merge or pass. Apparently I don't turn the steering wheel enough to click it off.

My gas caps on the drivers side of the car. Where it damn well belongs.

My lift gate works like butter. Who knew . I never had a pickup with a lift that worked right.

I feel better sitting up in a truck. Instead of on the ground in my Toyota.

The lights shut off. The switch shuts the lights off. Bullshit it is cars and trucks you cant shut the lights off.

I would of liked better mileage, or a bigger tank, but its ok.

Reply to
DogDiesel