air leak around door

On my 93 C1500 extra cab, it has a real bad air leak around the top of the driver side door. I cant find any way of adjusting the door to tighten this up and the weather stipping all looks in good shape. I hate road noise and this has been that way for a long time, I'm just getting tired of it. Any Ideas???

Michael

Reply to
Michael Rothwell

Bobo

It's def the door seal, when driving down the road, I can can pull in the top of the door with my fingurtips and decrease the noise.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Rothwell

Go to Lowes and buy some 3/8" thick insulation -- comes in rolls about 3/4" wide with adhesive on one side. Stick it on top of the weather stripping. Works every time.

Reply to
Fireant