Any reason I can't install this $20 tach on my '91 Sonoma?

I'd like to install a tach on top of the dash on my '91 Sonoma 6 cylinder. Never put in a tach before, any reason this one wouldn't work?

Or as an alternative, the factory washed-out bluish dash guages really suck. At night I can barely read what my speed is.

Is there an inexepensive aftermarket replacement for this thing? Maybe one that already has a tach...

I'm open to suggestions. TIA Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson

daniel ferguson