BP Blaster

Is this something new, as I have never heard of it before??????

-- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Do you mean "PB Blaster?"

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I don't know when it came out, but I have been using it for about 4 years now. Good stuff.

James

Reply to
James1549

Its a penetrating oil ,for rust problems. I remember it as far back as

Reply to
none2u

about 4

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

PB Blaster has been around since at least 1985 since that is when I started buying it. I buy it in case lots myself. The company website says 1957.

Steve W.

If you want even better stuff try Kroil. That is all we use at work.

Reply to
Jon

I have used "Mechanic in a can" for the past 33 years now at work. Still can't figure out why they buy that junk. NONE of it has EVER worked no matter how long we have soaked it.

I've got some swamp land ...

- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

Also known as Cap'n Crunch Cereal. I started the morning one day with a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch. That day I was going to the Red Cross, and they deferred me, cause my BP was blasting.

On the other hand, Napa (Walmart too?) has PB blaster, which is spray oil found in the auto section.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon