Can I use an old Chevy truck as a lawnmower ? ? ? ?

I need a new lawnmower fast, because wolves killed and ate my old one last week.

Can I use a Chevy as lawnmower and will it be wolf-proof?

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Yes, but it will attract were-wolves.

Big Chris

Bruno Beam wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris

Get a Yugo, they're free (some people will pay you to take them), they're small and since they aren't worth anyhing, wolves won't eat them and no one will steal them (they also have just enough power to mow a lawn).

Rich B