Cheap door seals 67-71

I found a great door seal for my '71 truck. Find a BMW 318 coupe in a junk yard, take the door seals off and mount them on the opposite side of your truck. I think it cost me all of $5. They are about 1.5" too short, cut them at the bottom so the door plate covers the break. You could cut a few inches off another set if you need a good seal at the bottom. They have a stainless steel gripper in 'em that you might have to crimp down before mounting. MUCH better quality than the OG seal. Nice tight fit. The sharp corner fits OK, you may want to cut it to get a perfect fit.

-HH

Reply to
HH