Chevrolet

Is there a general Chevrolet newsgroup? I am trying to remove the headlight housing from a Chevrolet Cavalier and am having trouble. Maybe all Chevys have similar setups for the headlight housing. I removed the mounting bolts, but can not remove the housing. I appears that i will break it if i force it in any direction to remove it. Is there a certain way you need to rotate it or pull it?

Brian

Reply to
Brian

What year Cavalier since they were in production from the early 80's till

2006. Whitelightning
Reply to
Whitelightning

You are looking for alt.autos.gm