chevrolet cheyenne CK 2500

I am looking for the turn signal flasher is located. I was wiring a trailer and later noticed that turn signals do not work anymore - no lights or brake lights.

Reply to
gp

If it was working before you wired for the trailer, I would check the ground first. I had a hard time making a good connection. It took several times before it was properly grounded.

Reply to
4546

try the skeletals at the dry cleaners

Reply to
Ala

how do you check the ground?

Reply to
gp

Simple way is to use jumper cables. Connect to a good ground on the truck then trailer.

Reply to
bilb2765