Chevy SSR trunk cover questions

I am still considering to buy an SSR. (Not the one with the paint problem in my previous post :-)

I was wandering, How about the lid that covers the trunk?

I saw it opened, only a little bit at the rear side, so it stands under a angle not that steep. Can it open to the vertical ?

Or.. can I take it off easy? So I can carry boxes that are higher than the insside of the trunk ? Or...could the lid be easy replaced by a net?

Has anyione a link to pictures of open SSR lids, or details of the hinge construction ?

Advice appreciated,

regards

-

Thomas