Coil over or Air shocks?

The rear end on my 96 Yukon 4 door sags under weight even alittle weight, Should i go with coil over shocks (load levelers) or air shocks, i do not want a bouncy or hard ride just need some help when loaded up. Trailer etc... Thanks for any input Steve in Ct

Reply to
Steven Richard

the coil over shocks will probably do the trick, assuming your not overloading the truck. I'll guess and say they will add about 200 lbs to the rear load cap.

Reply to
ShoeSaleman