Diesels yea or ney.

Should I take a diesel in a Chevy truck into consideration looking for a purchase. Something 1984-2000. Or should I run away.

Reply to
none2u

Well with the price of diesel today you need to think about what you can afford. Diesel will give you more power and better mileage. I love my '06

2500HD Diesel and wouldn't trade her for anything.
Reply to
Robert

Friend of mine, has one of those, says he gets around 19mpg.

afford. Diesel will give you more power and better mileage. I love my '06

2500HD Diesel and wouldn't trade her for anything.
Reply to
Bill

Reply to
None4You

The 6.5L diesel has some issues, but is - like other GM truck items - rock solid.

I'd buy one if I could.

Check these places out. They'll let you know what you need to look out for.

Reply to
PerfectReign

Yep, I'm getting between 18 and 20mpg.

Reply to