Drum to Disk Conversion

anyone know of a conversion for a 03 to 06 silverado 1500 truck? The only one i can find is insanely expensive.

TNKS

Reply to
zacrag

I put a kit on my 96 GMC 2500. Bought the brackets from Ebay for $60. In the kit he explained which calipers and rotors to buy (From a 3/4 ton 78 Chevy 4x4 Front end). Went rather easy. Only took about 4 hours to install and most of that time was getting the old equipment off. Only modification I made to the brackets was redrilling the hole about

20=BA so the caliper cleared the springs a bit better. I noticed recently that the company I got mine off of sells the entire kit now for around $300. That just a little more than it cost me for all the individual parts from the NAPA store.
Reply to
Daveman