FIPK and Throttle Body Spacer

I have a 1994 Silverado with a 5.7 and was wondering if it is possible to have both a K&N FIPK system which i already have and also a throttle body spacer. I didnt know if they would both fit underneath the hood or not. Also curious as to wether the throttle body spacer is even worth it.any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Andy Reed

The throttle body spacer is a scam. You'll just be throwing your money away. Hell if you want one of those, why not get one of them Magnets that go around the full line for some more BS.

Reply to
JBDragon

if you want to get a lil bit more horsepower go buy one of those intake coolers that use Co2 to drop the air charge temperature that is good for a few extra horsepower and is avaible from summit and jegs

Reply to
badaztek