Ghost driver

I have a 1979 surburban 1500 4wd which at low speeds after making a turn suddenly jerks to one side the the other.I've checked the stabilizer arm and its still bolted firmly in place.Is it possible a worn steering gear is the problem ? If not what might be. I had the pitman arm, and tie rod ends replaced 6 months ago but still the problem snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

Reply to
DIONYSUS