GMC Sierra Fender Repair

I put a dent in the passenger side fender this past weekend. I belive it's going to have to be replaced. The body shop wants $1000 ($225 part/$800 labor), and I was wondering how easy it would be to install the fender myself? I've found fenders online at fairly decent prices, and could get it painted locally. Any warnings, special tools, parts?

2002 Sierra 1500 4x4 5.3 V8

Thanks.

Reply to
adamscreek

Just remember, with body parts the cheaper they are the harder it is to make them fit correctly. You get what you pay for.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

I highly recommend

They use OEM factory tooling to reproduce thier sheet metal

Reply to
Eightupman

ooops, try

Eightupman