Grab Handles on a 06 2500HD

Has anyone out there installed a driver's side grab handle. I would love to have one just like the passenger's side? I don't like having to use the steering wheel to pull myself into the cab. Do you know if there was ever one installed there or on the "A" pillar?

KenG

Reply to
KENG

Install Nerf Bars. Then you don't need to pull yourself in as you are now able to step in.

Reply to
Robert

Sorry, I neglected to mention that I have nerf bars, but they are only about 3 inches below the sill plate. Not enough room to even get your toes between them and the rocker panel. If I could just drop them a few more inches, that would work. KenG

Reply to
KENG