halogen lamps

Just a thought...can you replace regular headlights in a 1998 Blazer with the new halogen lamps? I have a hard time seeing in the dark and these are really clear lights that helps me to see better...I was wondering if you can do this.

Thx, B|ondie

Reply to
B|ondie

You already have halogen lamps. Look for "super brights" or something like that with the same number as your bulbs. They are a little brighter that stock ones. There are also some that have a blue tint to them that seam to help. Also, you might need a headlight adjustment.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman