High beam replacement?

I have a 1991 Blazer, and being a hang glider pilot (29 years, so far), I have a work rack to carry gliders. I'm not rich, so I re-used the rack from my old 1980 Blazer (which had single headlights). On the 1991, the front rack support comes down directly in front of the high beam headlights. I would like to disconnect the (now) useless factory hi-beams, and mount a good (street-legal) replacement housing/fixture on the front rack's crossbeam. This crossbeam is probably at about the correct height for that. I have seen "auxiliary" headlights like I want, mounted on snowplow rigs for pick-ups, but I do not know which units are road-legal as high beams. Any weather-proof housing for conventional "high beams" would probably do the trick for me. Thanks for any help.

Flyin' pix:

red