Horn-where is it on a 1999?

I'm sure it would be easier to find if it still made noice. And I'm also sure it is right in fornt of my nose but I can't see the firest for the trees.

But I can't find the darn thing. Where is it hidden?

Reply to
Dan Ward

Don't know for sure in your case. My wife and I went to the local Pick yer Part and wasted over an hour trying to find some horns. THEN, she saw one because she followed a wire and found where the horn is hiding. Seems they moved them to inside the fender instead of out in the open like they used to be. One care had it inside the fender just behind the battery box. Look in those large rectangular holes and you may find the horn.

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

On my 99 Sierra it's behind the bumper under the pass side headlight. Easily seen from underneath. They aren't as big as they used to be, but still recognizable as a horn. Alex

Reply to
#1ACGuy

my tahoe has it inside the lip of the driver side fender

Reply to
Patrick Cowan