How to change wheel bearings and a Heater Core

92 z71 4x4 Do you have to buy the whole wheel assembly for the front bearings? How much does this cost? My heater is not heating up. Can you change the whole Heater Core? What is
involved with that change? Thank you

How much

What is

Wheel hub assembly. About 150-300 depending on where you get it and quality level of the part.
Make sure it is the core first it is NOT fun to change a core and then find out that it was really a stuck blend door or a bad thermostat.
-
*inline*

I have gotten them as low as $75, but yea, supplier and quality are 2 HUGE factors!

Definatly...Check everything else FIRST! A low coolant level can make a no-heat-in-cab situation. A plugged fitting...?

I would take the hoses of the heater core and try to push some compressed air threw it to see if it is plugged. If it isn't leaking and it isn't plugged it should be ok problem maybe something else. How warm is the engine temp? Maybe thermostat.Maybe a leak some were else that isn't real noticeable. Could do a pressure check on system before talking it apart to look for leeks. Also check for vacuum leaks to make sure you vents are operating and the dampers are moving. You should be able to hear if they move..
Thank's for the insights. I called the guy who works on my truck and he is checking on parts. He works for Advanced Auto.....

If the hub assembly isn't federal mogul, or Timken, don't waste your money or your time. There is a ton of junk coming out of china. Might explain why Toyota has had rear bearing failures and wheel assemblies coming off. Mitsubishi has had the same problems, be very leery of any cab over mitsi trucks, front wheels coming off because of bearing failures, law suit going on in Japan because mitsi has been covering up defects and not recalling vehicles.
Whitelightning
"I got a price of $83.76 and cost of $40 to put it on. Due to low money I may do one at a Time..