Illuminated Visors

I am looking to purchase illumianted visors for my 2003 S-10 Crewcab with a graphite interior (I checked and it appears that the wiring is there for lighted mirrors on both sides). I've looked at a few places online, but haven't found anyone who sells them. Any suggestions besides going to the dealer?

thanks, Steve B

Reply to
Cranberry Crazy

car-part.com

call a junkyard that has lots of blazer parts....the s-10 blazers had them

Reply to
jason