Strange PW Problem

My 1996 Blazer's passenger window quite working, the master switch on the drivers door works the passenger window fine, so i bought a new switch. No change. The switch i changed was fine. Any ideas??

Reply to
randy1128

sidewinder

. . . Strange PW Problem Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2003, 5:36pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

My 1996 Blazer's passenger window quite working, the master switch on the drivers door works the passenger window fine, so i bought a new switch. No change. The switch i changed was fine. =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Any ideas??

open circuitry.

find it....fix it..

MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to