installing after market 12 volt cigarette lighter plug outlet in rear - ignition switched

Hello.

2003 s10 2wd blazer.

The car only comes with one 12 volt outlet and it's in the front. It also stays on when the car is off. This of course can be good, but for me, it's not as I will forget to unplug things and drain my battery.

I'd like to install a two plug outlet in the very rear toward the right of the car. - can't beleive chevy did not think we would need this??? Anyways, only want the plug to draw when the car is on. Any suggestion where I draw current from without having to run a line all the way the front fuse panel?

Many thanks for *any* information!

Reply to
jason