Heater and Wipers not working right

My 92 z71 puts out just a luke warm heat. Ive had this truck awhile The wipers sometime work and sometimes don't. They just might come on all of a sudden.

1st my heat, you think its a thermostat? Were is the motor on the woppers. Dave
Reply to
Say itaintso

I have a 93 that had the same problem, bad circuit in the motor when it gets damp/wet it runs erratically at best. Buy a new motor for $40 and be done with it. Located on drivers side firewall.

Reply to
Kirk Brandt