My chevy did not start!!!

HI ! I have got a big Problem! My chevy did not start anymore The Fuel Pump dont work and i dont know what to do please halp me where is the relais of the fuel pump, its not @ the glove box. I have a 94 s10 2,2 2 wd I am from germany so please excuse my english. Steve

Reply to
GermanChevydriver

Please help my.... its very important...for me

Reply to
GermanChevydriver

Look on the passenger side of the firewall...in the wiring you should see a GRAY wire, with a connector on it. That wire should run all the way to the fuel pump to test it. Put 12volts on the wire THROUGH A 15 AMP FUSE, and see if the pump runs. If it does, the pump is good and the trouble is probably the fuel pump relay, or the oil pressure switch.I hope I remembered that circuit, it has been a while..I hope it helps..Andy.

Reply to
Andy & Carol

volts to any wire, even if its fused, you could easiely fry you computer or other parts if you hit the wrong one.. You would be better off checking that grey wire ( could be red ?) that goes back to the tank for 12 volts with a test light. It will only light up when you FIRST turn the key on( for about

4 seconds) or you are cranking the engine. If you get power to that wire check it back at the tank also. Your most likely problem is the fuel pump itself if it isnt getting any fuel to the engine.
Reply to
Scott M