My gas hog Chevy isnt allowed to get traded cars.gov.

I got a Class 3 1981 Chevy Suburban thats 8600 lbs.GVW . Ive owned a it and have it insured for over 5 years. It Gets 10 mpg on a good day, Id love to trade it in on a new or used truck. But the pricks say its too old. So I'm going to retard the timing and spew hydrocarbons out of my ass at 6 mpg. Put some sheep skin seats and baby seal headlight covers on it . And eat quarter pound cheeseburgers all day long in non biodegradable styrofoam cartons, and throw them right out the f****ng window. While Im hogging the fast lane on the freeway while the save the air assholes dogooders go nuts. Until i get about $90000 worth of polluted air under my belt. That will teach them.

Reply to
None4U

Spoken like a true American !!! Pete

Reply to
Pete

Yeah -- That'll teach 'um!

Reply to
cew

It didnt work, i got 11mpg on a 190 mile camping trip. Maybe because I pumped up the tires to 75 psi.

Reply to
None4U