Need part number for dipstick

I need a part number for a dipstick for an 89 GMC K3500 Pickup with a

454. The dealership guy sold me a 12550533 which is way the hell off, I looked it up on gmpartsdirect and it says for 1991 and up, lot of good that does me it's 16" too long. I'll be real happy when he tries to charge me the 15% restocking fee for his f up.... sorry about the mini rant but the dealerships near me have the worst parts depts....to counter that I've been to some where the guys are extremely knowledgeable and know parts off the top of their heads... so not bashing dealership employees in general... just specific ones :). Anyways if someone could look the part number up for me i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
89GMC

SPOLIK

==SNIP==

Tranny......or Eng. Oil.....????????

~:~ Marsh Monster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Engine Oil, actually what I need is the tube, should have been clearer there...note to self do not post after drinking beer and working on truck....

Reply to
89GMC