Finding oil filter part number?

Is there an official site to look up subaru part numbers?

E.g. oil filter for 2002 wrx?

Although I have bought these in the past and have the part# (15208 AA060), subaru seems to have changed part # in the past, perhaps because they make changes to the filter. So, I need to find the correct part# before I order more.

The second and related question is what is a good store to order subaru parts? Some online store ask for the car make and model, then offers a dozen or so oil filters without showing their part numbers or explanation on why there are so many to choose from. Most of the time, entering the part number directly in their parts search does not find anything -- which makes me wonder if the part# has changed again.

Reply to
james

"james" schreef in bericht news:h54ik4$ioj$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org...

the partnumber= 15208AA100

wim

Reply to
wim

After a lot of searching, I found there is a newer filter 15208AA12A that is blue.

Reply to
james

After a lot of searching, I found there is a newer filter 15208AA12A that is blue.

Reply to
james

after a lot of search I found there is a newer filter 15208AA12A that is blue.

Reply to
john

I'd email Jamie (of subiegal.com fame) thru Chaplins website at

she has helped me a LOT with parts, they have discounted OEM prices too. The last time Ibought filters, she still had the black Roki filters. I THINK the new ones may be US made. The Roki are japanese. If that matters to you. The Mobil 1 filters are good too. I think there is a link to oil filter testing at
.

fyi

Carl

Reply to