New 06 Duramax Problems

Has anyone heard of major problems with the 06 Duramax. My boss just had 6 of the 8 glow plugs replaced. Just wondering if there has been major problems reported yet.

Reply to
bahiaelegal

Not really but I know some have had some of the GP overheat and melt into the head. If he is on the internet he should join

and read all he can. mark

Reply to
r_d

Which engine does your boss have? The Duramax 6.6L or the Duramax 6.6L HO.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Recer

He has the 6.6 HO the LBZ motor