Oh crap, flubbed distributor install 85 Chevy Silverado!@#$%

Hi!

CarGuy, I don't know where this don fellow came from...or if he's been here before...and nor do I really care, but one thing seems to be a rarity here--and that's the common courtesy.

Every now and again somebody just posts the right thing (and there's no tellin' for sure what that will be) and it gets people going in a big way.

Don't let it put you out on the group. There are some decent people in here who know their stuff. I can't count myself one, but I do enjoy the worthwhile conversation that crops now and again and I pass on what little I can share in the hope that it will help others.

By the way, what's an N-Tier application? I do computer hardware work (not really software, other than OS install, patch, maintain...train every now and again) so I'm not familiar with the term.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

I don't pay any attention to idiots like that he is just a "Flame-Baiter". He desperately needs attention because mommy didn't give him enough when he was a baby. He is also between 12 and 15 and his parents don't know he has the parental control password.

This is a great group I enjoy the feedback I get from the guys here and my truck appreciates it to.

Reply to
CarGuy

Hello CarGuy,

That's the spirit!!! Don't take the bait next time, unless you just can't resist a Master Baiter... (Now, if you think of it that way, it'll be easier to resist, huh?)

Regards, Franko

Reply to
Franko