Parts Source - '97 Buick Mirror ?

A friend needs a side view mirror for a '97 Skylark Custom.

Any pointers to web sources for an exact replacement parts?

Thanks,

Reply to
- Bob -

Here is a listing for a mirror, but I am not certain if it is the exact same.

Good luck.

Reply to
80 Knight

Don R

I have came to the conclusion that 99.9% of things can be found on Ebay. Espically when it comes to car parts. And, they are usually much cheaper then a dealer.

80 Knight

I did a quick search, and they've got exact replacement (no e-bay guesswork) for under $50 -- before shipping.

The page I saw was

Not affiliated, just a satisfied customer, Mark

Reply to
Mark Sparge

Thanks Mark, that looks like it will do it.

Bob

Reply to
- Bob -