Online Subaru parts

googled and visited some online subaru parts places and couldn't find much for my 94 legacy L wagon auto w/cruise, any recomendations? I am looking for a shift-lock module (relay) right now

they do have some parts on ebay

may be the unit for my car but I would like a new one if possible

Reply to
Larry Fisk

johninky

Thank you here is a gem I found while parts searching

Larry Fisk

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

seconded. On a balance of price, service and quick delivery, consistently the best place I've found.

DK

Reply to
DK

There are three Toyota dealers in my area that will, and sometimes go even better. List for a Supra gas tank was $575, on-line was $425, one local dealer made $400, and one at the other end of the state gave it to me for $375.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Bl**dy hell, Larry! I've been googling Subie parts for, oh well, years and not seen this great site. Magnificent :)

Reply to
fopetesl

Agreed: I've got

bookmarked with two asterisks for excellence. Highly recommended.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Jammin