Overloading a 1/2 ton

So I took my 91 extended cab 2wd to the stone quarry and loaded it up with

2000 lbs of stuff. Got it home fine, although the front end was a little light. The springs in the rear are completely flat. Did I do any damage to anything?
Reply to
Sigwings

that depends

is it still loaded ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

No, it did sit for less than a day like that, but it is empty now and I drove it to the car wash to clean it out and it seems fine...

Reply to
Sigwings

Should be fine, just definatly don't make a habit of doing that kind of hauling with such a light-duty truck.

Reply to
Shades