Re: 03 Silverado hacking

Just toggle the switch to the "O" position. t will spring back to auto, but the lights will turn off. BTW, I just bought an '03 Avalanche without body cladding. Mike

Reply to
Merlin Amusements

THe only reason Linux isn't hacked into more often is the relative lack of experts who have more than average experinece with it.

Sam

Reply to
GaWd

P.S.- Linux is THE most hacked platform, ask anybody in the know. WIth thousands of people connected by the open source, the vulnerabilities tend to spread like wildfire.

If Linux as a company was 1/8th the size of MS, we'd hear about the latest and greatest attack/hack/vulnerability. Since Linux is nothing more than a dying fad these days with a niche market, there's ne reason to go public on all the media outlets with news of them.

Reply to
GaWd