Re: 4.3 L Blowing Oil out the Dipstick

You said the PCV system was good....shame on you! glad u got it fixed

Turns out that the hose was plugged solid that feeds the PCV from the > air cleaner to the drivers side valve Cover. The ends looked open. It > was brittle and broke apart in my hands when I tried to clean it. It was > the only thing I overlooked when putting the new engine in. No more oil > all over Pass fender. > > Thanks for the replys and it looks like I win the contest. > > Richard >
Reply to
Scott M